Announcements
New User? Then head over to the introduction section to let people know a little about yourself!
Learn more about Star Bits the forum's point system here!
In the Fight to the Finish tournament series hosted by FalconXD? Then join the tournament discord chat right here!

I forgot my password

Most active topic starters
Latest topics
» General Chat
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:11 pm by CodyMKW

» Fight To The Finish Season 2 Post-Season Tournament Results
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:24 pm by FalconXD

» Fight To The Finish Season 2 Final Results
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:02 am by FalconXD

» Fight To The Finish Season 2 CPU Civil War
Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:37 pm by FalconXD

» Fight To The Finish #30: The Moment Of Truth Results
Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:05 pm by FalconXD

» Falcon's Tournament Chronicle
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:00 am by FalconXD

» Discord Stereotypes
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:12 pm by FalconXD

» FTTF Leader-board (After FTTF #29)
Mon May 29, 2017 5:00 pm by FalconXD

» Fight To The Finish #29: You Shouldn't Have Done That Results
Sun May 28, 2017 12:01 am by FalconXD

Discord Server
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

FALCON AWARDS 2015

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FalconXD

Administrator
Star Bits : 1649
NNID : ItalianFalcon
View user profile

PostFalconXD on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:04 pm

Raheem: Largest Shantae and Geno Fanboy

Sm4sh had a large roster at its beginning and considering how my main returned and I liked many of the new additions I can happily say the roster mostly satisfied me at launch. Although once Mewtwo was revealed as one of the several DLC characters along the way the internet lost its mind. Raheem here quickly realized this and decided to create a blog on Nintendodojo and many other places petitioning for Shantae and Geno to join the Sm4sh fray. At the time, I thought Shantae was a reasonable choice while Geno was absurd as well as many other people at the time. This didn’t stop Raheem’s dedication though as he constantly updated the blogs with posts on Smashboards and Miiverse about the change trying to make a following for the characters. I even remember Raheem dedicated himself to the fanbase so much he changed his Sm4sh taunts into propaganda for the characters and would overuse them even when his opponent hadn’t died yet. I was interested in how devoted he was to this cause; however, he might have benefited more if his posts were in the right places opposed to taunts that only his opponents and not Sakurai could see. In the end though I was shocked, Shantae got no representation, but Geno got a costume proving to us all Sakurai has no logic. Anyway, Raheem tough luck about your lack of Shantae representation, but maybe that wouldn’t have happened if you finished killing your opponents instead of taunting while they tech your spikes. Have a good New Year man, also don’t give up Smash 5 could make Shantae a character.

Last edited by FalconXD on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

FalconXD

Administrator
View user profile

PostFalconXD on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Okami: Dedicated to For Glory

I never fully agreed with the For Glory ruleset. I still believe two stock matches are too one-sided in my opinion and while I can understand why Sakurai did omegas only due to the Japanese tourneys only allowing Final Destination it could have covered more stages.  As this year went on I seen more Sm4sh tournaments abandon three stocks and switch to two which disappoints me; however, nobody has been more dedicated to the For Glory ruleset than Okami. I remember one day I was on Sm4sh waiting for something and I saw Okami had a room open looking for a challenge. I joined the room and ended up facing her with the two stock and omega stages which bothers me a little bit since I dislike two stock games. The first game was against her Yoshi which I ended up losing to since I am a little shaky on the Yoshi matchup due to Shado’s huge skill gap over me. Since I lost I got control back over the rules and I switched it back to three stock and picked a non-omega stage. I ended up beating Okami by a decent margin which I believed was due to the different stage and more stocks. Okami was clearly not pleased by these changes and immediately reverted the rules back to the former two stocks and six minutes and an omega stage was chosen for the last game. I didn’t expect much since I got destroyed due to the two stocks, but surprisingly I pulled off a victory proving that in the end the ruleset means very little. In the end, whether you like two stocks or three stocks doesn’t matter I suppose, have a great New Year Okami and maybe I can play some more matches against you in the New Year. Although, if we do play I’m making it three stocks so you better prepare yourself.

Last edited by FalconXD on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

FalconXD

Administrator
View user profile

PostFalconXD on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Pokedude: Turned Edgy As Hell

Man people can change like crazy, but it becomes more surprising who of all people will change. I did not expect Pokedude would transform from his innocent, fun-loving self into a being edgier than some of the stuff Believe and I find on Fibbage (you should check it out, the game is really fun… an endorsement would be nice Jackbox Games). I remember randomly finding Pokedude’s profile one day on Nintendodojo and seeing how his avatar was deformed thinking that it was out of the ordinary. After reading some blogs and comments about how he thought he was a zombie inside a person’s body I was shocked at the edgy connotations he provided of himself. He even gave edgy remarks on some of my blogs that showed he had truly changed. I mean it’s hard to judge based on his profile alone, but there are also some other quirks he has that shows how edgy poor old Pokedude has become. First off he mains Greninja as an attempt of being edgy since the ninja frog is a bit sketchy and is constantly getting nerfed which contributes to the edgy part of his body. In addition he wrote a blog questioning whether he was on a gunmen’s hit list that was from his school. I mean some victims of school shooting must think the same thing, but focusing on that as the primary concern and whether it was done in the name of an atheist god or not is totally edgy and making the kids at Deviantart jealous. Pokedude also apparently got Minecraft for the Wii-U, yeah I don’t get why Nintendo finally put Minecraft on their console without Gamepad support either. The fact that Pokedude owns Minecraft Wii-U simply proves how edgy he has become over the years. Will 2016 make Pokedude even more edgy or could it possibly reverse the effects? Only time can tell.

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum