Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconXD

FALCON AWARDS 2015

Falcon Awards 2015

Introduction:
Well, I never expected this to last so long. Anyway, welcome to the 4th annual FALCON AWARDS and possibly the last one. For those of you who don’t know what this is, each year since 2012 I have selected a group of people that have been significant to me this year and awarded them with an honor. The awards are a mix of genuine amazement or complete jokes, but regardless of which one you receive consider it an accomplishment.  I saved these awards for people that made an impact on me, so think of your actions as significant. In a way this is very similar to shout-outs for the previous year. Anyway, this is probably the last one so I went big, there are a ton of winners this year more than all the past three years combined, for those that knew about it last year not much is changed except there are no more multi-awards and I am releasing them all at once opposed to day by day. Anyway, most of you probably skipped this post and I am running out of things to say, so without further ado let’s start the awards.

Directory:
There are a lot of people that have awards this year, so to make the process a bit simpler I decided to make a directory, find your name and click on it and you will be linked to your award. All the names are listed in alphabetical order; however, note for the list the names are based on what I call you. So if I call you something different than what you currently use, you might be listed under a different name.

Who are you?
A-Bro
Alexa
Ammar
Angie
BeefSloth
Believe
Black David
Bloss
BlueStriker
BlueTerror
Bones
Boxer
Cam
CC
Chauncey
Chuyramosfregoso
Cod-E
Dcooper
DDD Daio
Dreamy
Electric
Emilia
EZVega
Foodies
Freddy
Galindo
Gavos
Grofgar
Henry
Hukster
iFox
Jaedsterking
Jerr
Jo$eph
Kevin
Kotejimo
Lethal
LilMissShipLips
Linus
LNIM
Luismi
Masked_P2
Monado
NickingAde
Okami
PentaSalad
Pokedude
Queensryche
Raffi-X
Raheem
Rath
Rexi
Rhys
Robot
Rocket
Ross
Sarger
SGOlympian
Shado
Slugking
SmoQueed
Snicks
Solar
Steph
Taft
Torriqua
Tyler
Val
Vic
Walnut
Will
Yarocks
Yoshimo
Yoshinendo
Zalo
Zigzag

Edited by Cody
Fixed Links

Believe: Smash Tour Champion

I could imagine everyone’s first reaction when they bought Smash 4. Oh this game looks great let me boot it up! Cool intro, the cinematics are neat, let’s check the menu… WHAT IS SMASH TOUR AND WHY IS IT ON THE MENU WHILE SOLO MODE ISN’T? For those that don’t know Smash Tour is essentially a more convoluted Mario Party with Smash Bros. antics in it. I don’t know how Smash Tour has pulled it off, but I have got more frustrated at the computers in Smash Tour than any Mario Party game. Although, this is just my opinion and some people like Believe have adored this idea. Believe has got insanely good at Smash Tour to the point where he knows every item and somehow unlocked an achievement for playing 1,000+ turns in Smash Tour, something I bet very few people knew existed. Believe might be extremely haphazard in actual Smash matches and his tournament series were cut short due to a lack of interest; however, he is still a legendary brother and you can bet if you face him in Smash Tour he will dominate.

Val: Animatronic Annihilator

When Five Nights at Freddy got released it became revolutionary for better and for worst. Somehow a single person had released four games in the span of one year that became viral for its various jump-scares and fundamental for every major let’s player that was hoarding views. In my opinion, the first two games were good enough, but anything after that became a sell-out move, plus the creator is pushing the series too far and probably should have spaced it out. Many people I know dislike FNAF whether it’s for the boring point and click concept or the terrible fan-base, but nobody has disliked it as much as Val. I remember after the 2nd one got released Val was incredibly annoyed over it which was further built upon by the third one and then the most recent entries. Good thing Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria wasn’t real or else I could bet you Val would end up committing arson on that place. Although, Val does use Megaman a lot in Sm4sh, so maybe he is an animatronic robot deep down? Dun, dun, dun…….

Sarger: Club Penguin League Organizer

Oh boy, I know people cringed over the concept of competitive Mario Kart and even competitive QWOP, but competitive Club Penguin? Seriously, Club Penguin, what is this? Well apparently Sarger was bored one day and decided to post a meme joking about how he would 1v1 anyone in Club Penguin or play money matches. Well apparently enough of his friends showed interest and he decided to make a Club Penguin league. I have not heard much since, but man has it grabbed my attention. I don’t even know how competitive Club Penguin works, the only things I even remember from the millisecond that I played Club Penguin in 5th grade (dang, I am getting old) was that there was a pizza mini-game and a mine-cart mini-game. All I can really say for this is shout-outs to Sarger for actually going through with this concept.

Will: Melee Enthusiast

You know Melee fanboys and Mario Kart Wii fanboys have a lot in common. They both believe their game is the best in the respective series and all the other ones are lackluster. Also even though their own game is supposedly the best it’s a buggy mess with communities that have a handful of toxic people in them that nearly discredit the whole community. So in a way when I learned that Will was obsessed with Melee, I could understand partially where he came from. Although, Will managed to take his support for Melee to another level. Apparently, Will keeps an RC Television with consoles and controllers in his backpack at all times just in case he gets a chance for playing Melee. Will would never carry his textbooks or work in the backpack when he needed it, but he makes sure his backpack stays sacred for his Melee tourney set. He also obsesses over the shine to the point that some of his closest friends will threaten him with losing his shine if he does something bad (that is if he is with them and not spending his time at home playing Melee instead). Will is knowledgeable about Melee, but come on dude, if you’re going to be obsessed with Melee you can’t finish last at offline tourneys. All jokes aside, Will is pretty chill and not bad when it comes to the games, but he should go outside sometimes.

Rexi: Stuck in the Melee Zone

Poor, poor, Rexi. I know how much it sucks being stuck in a friend zone especially when there is another person spending time with your cherished one. Although, when the other person the cherished one loves is a plastic box containing a disc of artificial intelligence and machine code, then that’s downright awkward. Rexi and Will are very strong friends, knowing each other for years and having a tight bond. Although, when Rexi craved attention from his closest pal Will instead neglected him for anthropomorphic fox and falcon cock fights. Also making matters worse is the fact that the apple in Will’s eyes is from 2001, I mean Will if you’re going to neglect Rexi for something that is of a lesser quality than him (*gets attacked by every Melee fanboy in the room*) that is disappointing. I wouldn’t give up on the charisma between the two of you though, I am sure you can work things out and patch up your friendship (or possibly even something beyond that). Until then though Rexi, just tough it out and know that your days in the Melee Zone will eventually end.

Vic: Amiibo Scalper

You would expect most scalpers to hide their business plans, but nope Vic instead decides “Hey, let me brag to all my friends how large my Nintendo collection is”. After I got him interested in Wind Waker all those years back he became enthralled with Nintendo merchandise, perhaps a bit much. Vic is a massive collector, getting nearly every limited edition Nintendo item through-out the year and at least having ONE of all the available Amiibos out if not more. Of course, I’m not complaining about this since Vic has hooked me and others up with various Nintendo merchandise. His collection is inspiring and shows that anyone can start a successful collection. Vic’s also very generous with his Amiibo business even electing to host his own Amiibo Tournament with the winner receiving an Amiibo of choice from his inventory. Vic has been successful this year and I expect his reputation to grow as a collector, although I am not as fond for his constant counter spammer. Oh well, his collection more than makes up for it, seriously he must not have any free space in his room considering all the stuff he owns.

Jo$eph: The Most Dangerous Designer

A warning to anyone interested in video game design, do not let Jo$eph do as much as touch your mouse. Jo$eph plays Sm4sh for fun and his primarily mode of entertainment is breaking the game through custom stages. Some of his stages have clever gimmicks, but a lot of them have ridiculous design only rivaled by Anti-Falcon. The stages can either have nowhere to walk and are filled with traps or they’re designed so that the person can run away from their problems. Despite how notoriously chaotic these stages are, Jo$eph has inspired and enraged others enough that they made their own crazy stage designs as revenge or proving they can be more chaotic. Joseph’s controversial stages have kept matches interesting though which was probably their intention from the start so I have to give him credit. Jo$eph also helped keep Unlimited stable for some period of time so he has potential as a leader, just don’t challenge him in making a video game or he’ll give ET, Superman 64, and Sonic Boom a run for their money.

Taft: Tongue-In-Cheek Targetter

Taft is a peculiar subject, he is a carefree troll that targets people for little to no reason and seemingly has no motive. When I would play Taft back in Mario Kart I wouldn’t get to see the extent of his trolling since he was often near the back of the pack while I was somewhere in the middle. Although when I started playing Sm4sh with him that pretty much changed my perspective. Taft picks the biggest troll characters whether it ranges from a puffball with sleep apnea, a midget space explorer, or a penguin shaped like a hot air balloon. In addition, he will target one person through-out the match without reasoning just because he can. Poor Vic has been a victim of this and it made him fight back harder as well as me and a few others. Sometimes he even has an accomplice that will help him in his trolling endeavors. Even in the Sm4sh tournaments, Taft will literally use half the roster and get through most of the early round thanks to pure lulz. Taft also has other methods of trolling such as picking custom stages which aren’t the worst I seen, but they’re clearly designed for targeting. Overall though Taft is a cool person and an interesting guy to be around, but if he chooses you as a target…. have fun!

PentaSalad: Campaign for Cuteness Administrator

I remember when April Fools on AiB/NDJ was great. I remember the crazy name changes, ban system, the icons of Pokémon, Retro Sprites, and League of Legend champions; however, after Neal left and the site lost its main programmers things slipped up a bit. Although, this didn’t stop PentaSalad and the rest of the marketing team from trying to bring April Fool’s Day back. They created some more manageable pranks with one of the better ones being the Campaign for Cuteness where Penta unleashed his inner weeaboo. If a member posted a cute picture in a group full of cute pictures they got a badge, of course knowing Penta this was based on his waifus. I even remember participating by submitting a picture of Lucina getting knocked out since I know how much Penta loves his main waifu getting knocked out. Despite, the stigma certain people give Penta and the fact he pretty much gave up on the site halfway through the year, he is a nice person and always fun to compete against. I wish him the best and hope that one day, for his sake, anime can come to life.

NickingAde: Top Admin of MKBoards

MKBoards is probably the prime site for Mario Kart as of the release of Mario Kart 8 and some might argue a little before that. The site has done its best in keeping the last three Mario Karts alive through clan wars, tournaments, and any means possible. I remember at the beginning of this year, Ade was one of those people. Ade had invited me to a fun room full of other players and showed me that Mario Kart 8 was still alive. I found the room nice and believed that Ade had potential in keeping the MK8 scene active. Although, I have more or less left the MK8 scene for Sm4sh, I could tell that Ade was a vital part and even a registration admin on MKBoards for some time. I haven’t visited MKBoards in forever and do not know whether Ade is still an admin or not, but I could tell he contributed a significant chunk to the site and is arguably one of the top admins that MKBoards has had. I still believe Ade plays Mario Kart and I hope that whatever clan he is a leader or member of is doing their best and he continues inspiring Mario Kart competitions and gameplay through-out the community.

Chauncey: Emotional Brick Wall

I don’t know about anyone else, but for me 2015 was a year of ups and downs. There were some great moments, but also some lesser moments. I won’t get too personal since it is Chauncey’s decision whether he wants to share his experiences with others or not, but I’ll just say I believe he had more lows than highs. Chauncey went through some hardships, but he never gave up. Even if the odds were against him such as the whole International League issue and people were going against him, he still pushed on through his conflicts. Chauncey was rewarded in August with his perseverance as he claimed he has found his rightful environment, whether or not that still holds up to this day or not I am not sure, but he sounds better. There is not much I can say about Chauncey’s trials because they’re personal to him, but I remember playing him a few times on Wiimmfi and they were some fun races so I wish the best for him and hope things are going well wherever he is.

SGOlympian: Stadium’s Single Supporter

I remember playing Stadium sometimes in Smash. I was nowhere near the best player and I couldn’t play it for hours on end, but it was definitely a fun time waster. Despite being a member of AiB/NDJ for years it wasn’t until last year I embraced myself in the Stadium Gaming Olympics which SGOlympian hosted and it was a fun event. Even though there was no Stadium Olympics this year SGO still supported Stadium events as best as he could. SGO created his very own Stadium forum for all Smash Bros. Stadium modes which I would link here; however, the link is everywhere so all you would need is to find his profile and there you go. SGO also holds streams and records different types of records that make all my hours of playing Stadium look like I only had begun playing Stadium. Besides that he hosted some trivia contests at the beginning of the year which were a ton of fun (I’m not just saying that because he may or may not have rigged it in my favor) and showed his potential as a host. Although, I am not the most prominent Stadium player I still see SGO as one of the strongest supporters of Stadium. Even despite the odds of AiB more or less dropping Stadium mode and Sm4sh getting rid of some critical modes like Break the Targets, he still perseveres and will support Stadium until he dies. Plus last time I checked you can’t kill a sandbag.

Kotejimo: FxD’s Continuous Supporter

It is hard to believe that the game Mario Kart Wii which was released back in 2008 and had the official servers shut down in 2014 still has a living community. Although I had no intentions of playing on Wiimmfi, Kotejimo was the one reason I ended up getting the latest version of custom track worldwides and playing a little bit again. Over the years, Kotejimo has constantly worked on his ultimate texture hack creation, starting in 2010 from his beginnings with some basic texture hacks for tracks and items, until 2011 when he started production finishing on November 13th, 2011. He has continuously updated the music, textures, plus aesthetics and recorded them throughout the years all the way up until 2015. Kotejimo has actively been loyal to FxD, even coming up with the acronym before I could have come up with it. Although he has stopped playing Mario Kart Wii frequently for Metal Gear Solid and other PlayStation games since Bean has kept banning him on CTWWs, some of the good times I had playing Mario Kart  were with Kotejimo. Kotejimo has attended the most of my tournaments out of any of the other participants and he will always be a good friend of mine.

Lethal: Fulfilling A Weeaboo’s Dream

I know a decent portion of weeaboos, some are on a small level just liking certain chicks from an anime while others are extreme and are dying for anime to be real. On that scale I would say that Lethal isn’t the most extreme weeaboo, but he does have a large love for anime and manga. Unlike most weeaboos though, Lethal is not letting his love for anime be limited by a lack of motivation or impossible realizations by heading to Japan. Lethal is fulfilling every weeaboo’s dream of going to Japan and hopefully not being eaten by Godzilla. The fact that Lethal has devoted some of his extra time to learning Japanese shows how devoted he is to travelling to Japan and eventually living there. Although I would never dream of living in Japan for the rest of my life it is inspiring to see Lethal’s devotion to following his weeaboo dreams. Besides obsessing over his lolis, Lethal also likes playing Phantasy Star Online 2 and Lethal League (*cough* Ping Pong *cough*). So it sounds like Lethal is having a good time both in his goals of making it to Japan and in “other” types of entertainment.

SmoQueed: Best Female of Wiimmfi

The year was 2015, on Wiimmfi there was a smaller influx of varied people, one of which I came across named Sally. I didn’t focus on her primarily, but I recognized the name and saw that she was doing fairly decent. A little bit afterwards I learned that it was one of my friends SmoQueed and was utterly surprised. SmoQueed has always been a cool person and it was nice running into her once again. Thinking it over I realized that SmoQueed is probably one of the last few females playing on Wiimmfi and while others exist she was probably one of the most active ones. Due to her devotion to the game and still being a fairly good battler (it’s a shame that Wiimmfi makes that impossible), I deem her as the best female on Wiimmfi. Since I don’t play Wiimmfi anymore her title cannot be altered unless I decide that I want to play more. Speaking of which since the name SmoQueed doesn’t say much about her besides her love for weed and that I know her actual name, after tonight I am calling her Sally.

Solar: Meme Overlord

(Credit to Sadly-Lover for the iron throne).

Introducing the overlord of the memes….. Solar! If it ever sounds like I am missing a few brain cells you can thank her memes for that. It is one thing if a person likes memes and uses them accordingly, but Solar does it in such a way that 80% of her dialogue is infected with memes. This is a task that not even I could fathom and it keeps conversations with her interesting. Also, if that wasn’t enough good luck trying to go against her when she uses memes as a means of trolling. There is a lot to Solar beyond memes, but more than likely consider it a blessing if you get a few non-meme words out of her. In all seriousness though, Solar is a fascinating person who I have known for a while and is always fun to be around. I haven’t talked with her much this year as I know she has been busy with other stuff, but I wouldn’t trade away the times I knew her for anything. I don’t know whether she will check this or not, but if you do Solar, know that regardless of how you feel, you’ll always be an important person to me and I consider you one of my closest friends.

Freddy: Down Taunt Reliant

Oh look I am off the stage, I wonder if Freddy is going to chase me… *Freddy stands on the ledge and does the down taunt*. Of course... I won’t lie, Luigi players have one of the most satisfying spikes in the game. The down taunt at the ledge which spikes any recovering character is amazing, but Freddy here likes using it blindly. If he is Luigi in a match and I get thrown off the stage I automatically know that I won’t use the ledge against him. I will even purposely miss the recovery and SD if I see him on the ledge using his down taunt. This makes it somewhat effective I guess, but Freddy needs to mix things up a bit if he wants to land some kills. Items also makes this tactic less effective as Freddy learned when a giant ROB used his neutral air in response to Luigi’s down taunt. Besides the down taunt though Freddy is pretty good and for a player that likes timed matches with items he can hold his own against most tournament players. He has shown viability with multiple characters and in my opinion his Villager is particularly great. Cheers to Freddy and hopefully we can play some more Sm4sh in the future months.

Zigzag: Generous Donator

I remember back in June when Club Nintendo was getting shut down in the next month. Many people were sad that the service was going and the members were debating on what they would spend their last few points on. Zigzag had been a valued member of the Club and had no interest in any of his remaining points so he posted on a Skype chat asking if anyone wanted anything. At the time I had no idea if he was serious or not so I took him up on his offer and he surprisingly was being serious. After a lot of debate I finally decided on the NES Remix and he used up most of his points and gave it to me as a gift. After trying the game out with Believe we were impressed by the game and had a lot of fun playing the classic games remixed. It even helped us get prepared for our trip to Tennessee where we had an arcade cabinet with many different arcade games on it. The game was a ton of fun so both me and Believe especially thank Zigzag for his gift and consider him a generous donator. Zigzag in general seems like a great person and while I don’t know him the best he seems very generous.

Shado: Versatile Fighter

Shado has always been a loyal friend in the past, I have known the dude since back in 2011 and he has always been a great competitor in games whether it be in Mario Kart, Smash or anything else. In 2015, the game I played the most is probably Sm4sh. Since Shado had it he was willing to play and boy has he improved from his Brawl days. Shado was by no means a slouch in Brawl, but when I faced him in Brawl he was manageable to beat. Meanwhile, in Sm4sh he has become a menace I have only beaten due to his mistakes or pure luck. It helps that his mains Yoshi got tremendous buffs making him as overpowered as one of his other mains Zero Suit Samus (I know Yoshi isn’t as good as ZSS, but he’s still improved from Brawl). Shado also does fairly well with Samus, Mii Gunner, and Wii Fit Trainer, but the truth is he could be great with nearly any character beating most people. This isn’t just me either, in the Summer Wii-U season on Anther’s Ladder, Shado was just shy of the Top 100 out of a couple thousand players which is insane. Also, while Shado did not finish most of the Sm4sh tournaments of mine he joined he destroyed the matches he did end up playing. Even though Shado moved on from Sm4sh because he couldn’t handle the lag anymore he is still a versatile fighter and probably one of the best Sm4sh players out of everyone I know.

Hukster: A New Breed of Tsundere

B-b-baka. It’s n-n-not like I wanted to give you this award or anything. I j-j-just knew how heartbroken you would be if you didn’t receive one. Anyway, this little charade started when Hukster here was hanging out with his friends. One of them found his attitude a little bit sassy and thought he was a tsundere. Hukster blushed and got bothered by this and so his friends started viewing him as a tsundere. Although humble Hukster eventually laughed at the joke changing his name to Tamdere and started being called that. Hukster the Tamdere primarily exhibits tsundere-like qualities when you tell him he’s the best and gets annoyed claiming that you’re the best. In a way the Tamdere combines both the tsun and dere parts of a tsundere so they happen simultaneously. It has been fun hanging out with Hukster, I even the time we tried playing PlayStation Allstars in 2015 and me remembering how it was playing Nerfboy. Have a good new year Mr. Tamdere and try not to be more “tsun” than “dere” in 2016.

Cod-E: Always Remembering Iwata

July 11th, 2015. A tragic date for the gaming community when the legendary CEO of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata passed away from bile duct cancer. I remember me and Believe were playing Mario Party 7, a game where he actually was one of the executive producers, for old time sake. At the time when Joseph mentioned it in the Skype chat I honestly thought he was exaggerating since his statement was vague, but I saw the news and it was true. Everyone in the gaming community was shook by this news and I remember it trended for days. Cod-E was extremely saddened by this news and decided he would pay tribute to the Nintendo president in any way that he could. These ways ranged from changing his Mii and tag to Iwata, dedicating a page on his website to Iwata, and the most impressive of them all making a house for Iwata in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and putting it in his dream suite. Cod-E more than likely has kept it up to this date and has shown that he is extremely close to Iwata even if Iwata didn’t directly know Cod-E. The day Iwata passed away was a sad day in the community, but it still brought gamers together. In the hearts of gamers and people like Cod-E, Iwata will never be forgotten.

Zalo: King of the Lap-Dances

Out of all the awards this one probably is one of the first chronological awards since it started right around New Year’s Eve / New Year’s Day. So one day, Zalo came home a bit turned up after some late night fun and came home to me, Jo$eph, Cod-E, and Rocket playing some Sm4sh. As the booze that Zalo consumed had intoxicated his young mind his impulses got out of control begging for strippers. I had no means of providing strippers so I simply shrugged, but these ideas interested Jo$eph so he debated with Zalo. Eventually the two got out of hand and their hormones kicked into overdrive. Zalo had become the stripper and wanted people to witness him in his full glory. So Jo$eph decided to add twenty more people to the FxD Skype Chat which could barely handle the amount of people it had in the chat at the moment. This jury got tired of the shenanigans so most of them left and I ended up kicking the ones that didn’t see the messages, but trouble came as young Hukster got discouraged by the stripper and left with Jo$eph and Zalo arguing over whose fault it is. Then the two eventually passed out and I woke up to see the mess they had created. Overall, it was one hell of a night for New Year’s Eve and the day before so shout-out to Zalo for intriguing me in his antics.

Yoshimo: Highway Rollers Celebrity

Well I guess this award needs explaining since most people wouldn’t know about it. So there is this game on the Wii-U called Wii Party U where the entertainment value comes in playing Mario Party and interacting with the Miis you created. One of the modes is called Highway Rollers where the group of runners tries racing to the end of the highway first while playing mini-games and rolling dice. I usually play games with Believe, my mother, and a computer with a stereotypical Mii. Anyway in this mode as you get further down the highway the Miis watching the race increase so a bunch of the Miis from my system are shown. Despite whoever shows up, the three of us always look for Yoshimo’s Mii since we find his Mii the best only having a nose. So in a way Yoshimo is a celebrity to a group of people he for the most part is unaware about. Yoshimo keeps busy with works and other antics, but I have to give him credit since I will never forget his Mii since it’s probably one of the funniest ones I seen.

iFox: Most Likely to Splat on Others

Splatoon is a great game (which I still need to get along with about a hundred other games), but there is a big question that it prompts. No, that question isn’t whether you’re a squid or a kid, not everything is a meme. The question is to splat or not to splat. Sometimes in life you need to splat on others for your pleasure or their pleasure. Although, sometimes splatting with others is not the best action. This concept is something that unfortunately iFox does not understand as he tries splatting on everyone. The first instance where iFox tried splatting on somebody was TheLateGen which must be terrible for Snicks and Lacked. iFox I get that you got a surplus of ink that you need to splat on somebody so you can feel better, but you need to control your addiction to playing Splatoon and splatting on others. Also unfortunately TLG was only the beginning as he then shifted targets to Bones trying to get him for himself. In all seriousness, iFox is a great Smash player who represents Captain Falcon well and I am sure he is a good Splatoon player. My only two pieces of advice for him for the new year is learn to be on time and control what you deem “flashiness”.

Rocket: Most Nerfed

Wait, there is a Falcon Awards 2015? Better nerf, Rocket! Through-out the year I have talked with Rocket on several occasions and in nearly all those occasions it has ended with a discussion about how Greninja is nerfed in a justified… I mean unjustified manner.  We would argue over whether Greninja or ROB is more powerful, but obviously ROB is more powerful, I mean do you see ROB getting hurt by electricity as much as Greninja does? Also ROB has his incognito mode that lets him ignore the patches that are out for Greninja. Also if Rocket finds college tough and is bothered by the work-load I guess he got nerfed harder than Falcon did. If Rocket’s award is nerfed does that mean I should nerf his signature as well so it isn’t powerful compared to the others? I shall see maybe I can even get Sakurai and his development team to help nerf the award. Rocket has a decent Greninja though and it was fun playing Sm4sh with him, although I still believe his Greninja can be better and he has a long way to go if he wants to become a Greninja that most ROB mains supposedly fear.

Dcooper: Most Likely to Assassinate Jo$eph

Good old Jo$eph, you either love him or hate him, and in some cases you do both. There have been a few moments where I literally wanted to give Jo$eph a piece of his mind about some of his custom stages, but out of all the people I know the one with the most beef towards Jo$eph would be Dcooper. The two are both on good terms, but I remember earlier this year when Dcooper had some rage towards Jo$eph. Dcooper’s motive being justified or not is debatable, but if Jo$eph was a target for assassination I could guarantee that Dcooper would be the one that fires the bullet. Supposedly Dcooper would go after Jo$eph, but then again if he finds my Mii evil he could always switch to me as a target… Well based on his attitude it sounds like one of us would be his first victim. I don’t know a whole lot about Dcooper, but the few matches I played with him in Mario Kart 8 and Sm4sh were fun and he is a good person. So Dcooper stick around a little while I hope to hear more from you in the New Year.

Walnut: Most Likely to Get Meteor Smashed

(Credit to FontesMakua for Falco).
I remember this summer I played a lot of Sm4sh, particularly in tournaments. One of the most memorable tournaments was one hosted by a guy Jerr called the Cup Cup. I thought it was cool and I had a free afternoon so I signed up for the tournament. Even though it was small the tournament was fun. There were only 10 people and due to drop-outs plus other issues I ended up playing Walnut in Round 1, then made it to Winner Finals where I played a guy named Monado for one game before he gave up due to lag, and then played Walnut in Grand Finals. Oh boy, these games were interesting. In the games it was my ROB versus his Falco and I went crazy with the meteor smash. In Round 1 I didn’t pull it out as much, but I managed to get a kill or two using it. Overall, the games in Round 1 weren’t bad and he gave me a run for my money in Game 2, but I persevered. Unfortunately, Walnut didn’t have that luck in Grand Finals… In the games, I meteor smashed him once in the first game, twice in the second game, and none in the third game, but it was a pretty brutal set for him. I know that Walnut probably doesn’t want to remember this match and I have improved far beyond that tournament so it pains me a little looking back at it; however, it was a fun tournament and I thank Walnut for providing me with some memorable matches.

Torriqua: Doubles Dueler

When it has come to doubles in Smash I have always been mixed on it. Sometimes I felt its fun, but at other times I feel it is restrictive and I just want to play with ROB in an unrestrained environment. There are multiple people that play 2v2, but the one that has showed me how fun it could be in Sm4sh was probably Torriqua. Back in the summer I had randomly joined his room when I figured out he was celebrating his friend’s birthday. I joined in and played a few matches with them, it was me, him, Angie, BlazerKarby, and their friend. We played around and had some fun with me learning many new things. Such as Torriqua thinking he was better than me at Mario Kart, Level 3 CPUs make terrible 2v2 partners while Level 9 CPUs are viable, and never let BlazerKarby be your partner unless you want him taking your last stock while you’re getting knocked out. Overall though the experience was fun and I have to admit that Torriqua has a strong Peach. Torriqua, I hope your year has been alright and that the next year is less crazy for you (also that we can chill more in the future). Also as a side note I have gone from using their/they to his/him so I guess progress was made, but you will always be Torriqua to me.

Bloss: Clan Leader of the Year

I have been nowhere as active in clans for Mario Kart 8 as Mario Kart Wii, with the only two clans I even interacted with being the FxD gig back in 2014 and the clan Unlimited through-out the latter half of 2015. The clan was found by Bloss and RhysRah back on July 21st, 2015 and was just a group of friends that liked racing together, playing Splatoon together, and hanging out. Since this was my original goal when I made the FxD Community I can respect the clan that Bloss and RhysRah formed. Although I respect both people out of the two I would argue that Bloss is the better leader since she seemed calmer and could handle the responsibilities of running a clan while RhysRah seemed unable to cope with all the responsibilities. The clan’s record is 7-0-6 which isn’t too bad and is way better than other clans I know.  Overall, the community was fun and even though I wasn’t the most involved member it was a nice experience and I am proud to be an honorary member. In the end, Bloss eventually left since schoolwork is a nuisance, but I understand her decision and she did a good job leading the clan. After she left, Jo$eph took over a little bit before quitting and now I think Justin, Inviso, or Rach owns the clan now. Despite the various leaders I will still argue that Bloss is the best leader of Unlimited and probably one of the best clan / community leaders of 2015.

Raffi-X: Anther’s ROB Representation

If you asked ROBSquad who their most aspiring online player is most of them would probably say Mr. Eric. Don’t get me wrong, Mr. Eric is a good Wi-Fi player, but many people forget that before he won Xanadu there was another ROB player that was on top of Anther’s, that player being Raffi-X. I remember when I decided to try ladder again on Anther’s Ladder in the summer I looked to see if there were any ROB players doing well on the ladder. I doubted ROB would be in the Top 100 let alone Top 3 because he is a rare character, but to my surprise Raffi-X was on top of the ladder and would only fall to second place at the end of the season due to Anther’s insane decay. Although I knew that Raffi and his rival, samboner weren’t the best since back on AiB they were great players, but usually just play-off qualifiers. I was glad to see a ROB player ranked so well and impressed that Raffi had made it into the Top 3. Raffi also played in many tournaments showing off ROB’s skill, although later in the year his appearances grew less frequent and Mr. Eric took over his spotlight. Even though Raffi can sometimes have questionable actions (I still remember his days of VR inflation back in Mario Kart 8), I respect his ROB and think he is a great Wi-Fi player.

Luismi: Biggest Rioter of the Amiibo Cockfight

Back in July, Screw Attack proved just how sadistic they could be by coming up with an Amiibo scalper’s worst nightmare: The Amiibo Cockfight. In this SGC 2015 tournament, they would have Amiibos face each other in unconventional 1v1s with the winner surviving and the loser getting their Amiibo destroyed in one of various ways. Apparently the tournament happened, although it was a small eight player event with only the big name members of Youtube and Screw Attack participating as well as two audience members with rare Amiibos like Dark Pit and Villager. In the end, it was a crazy event, but I felt like the Amiibos’ executions were underrated and I didn’t really like that one guy winning since I felt he was cocky. You can probably find it on Youtube if you look hard enough. One of the biggest protestors of the event was Luismi getting annoyed and upset that they could waste such Amiibos. I remember after the event it took a little while for the actual video to get uploaded. Luismi nagged my nearly every day asking for the video of the cockfight since while he was distraught by it he wanted to watch the event. Eventually it got released and he found it on his own traumatized by it and wishing Screw  Attack would never do an event like that again. Unfortunately his wish didn’t come true and Rooster Teeth held an Amiibo cockfight with less people and a smaller outcome, but a larger variety in Amiibos. Despite the Amiibos, Luismi is a nice person (even though he only met me to get an Amiibo) and I hope to hear more from him in 2016.

Monado: Not Really Feeling Your BS.

Monado in Sm4sh mains Shulk (gee what a surprise there) and I can tell he is a solid player; however, his patience is questionable as he can get stopped by BS real easily. The first time I faced Monado was in the Winner Finals of Jerr’s Cup Cup Tournament, the lag was terrible so we only played one game with the first stock being ended quickly, his second stock being lost because he tried back-slashing me, but I spot dodged and he fell to his death, and then suiciding his third stock and quitting. Then another day in August I was playing Sm4sh with Joseph so Monado decided to join. Monado wanted to show off his Shulk and beat me which I figured he would because I wasn’t using my main, but rather messing around with other characters. Although, the game clearly did not want this to happen since it ended up picking Joseph’s unconventional stages which made Monado stop caring and Joseph’s antics ended up costing Monado the games, keeping him from winning any matches against me. I guess the lesson here is that if you want something to go wrong have them deal with Jo$eph and things will magically go south. Monado is a good Sm4sh player though, but be warned he really isn’t feeling any of the BS you spew.

Snicks: Hydrant Head

A hydrant a day keeps everyone away, including myself… unless I am quick enough to smash it at somebody… although when I am playing as Pac-Man I can never smash it and everyone else can which works vice versa. I never understood why they decided to include a fire hydrant into Pac-Man, I think it has to do something with the Pac-Land games, but honestly I don’t know where they got it from. Although, Snicks on the other hand was waiting for Pac-Man since Sm4sh got released and fell in love with everything, especially the hydrant. I had some fun matches against Snicks most of which involved that pesky little hydrant. Snicks might have moved on from his 2013 Award of using the shock to target people, but now he has a new toy to screw people over with. I remember Snicks also played some ladder where he was consistently good and in the summer season managed to finish just a little below me despite playing significantly less games and starting the season extremely late. Snicks also tried again in the fall season, but his efforts have been trumped by Slug’s ROB (yay more ROB representation). Besides that Snicks has proven he is still very good at Mario Kart 8 winning most of the tournaments held for that game this year between me and Believe’s various events. So good games Snicks, but watch out in Sm4sh last time we played I seen you slipping a little bit, you need to find some more hydrant tricks to play with besides the amazing, but overused z-dropped key into the hydrant.

Tyler: Best Partner in Crime

Bad boys, bad boys. What’cha gonna do?  What’cha gonna do when they come for you? Bad boys, bad boys. What’cha gonna do? What’cha gonna do when they come for you? Tyler should be familiar with this song considering that he’s Taft’s personal partner in crime. Whenever I end up playing Taft in Sm4sh and Tyler is in the room I can automatically assume that the two of them will team up. Tyler often plays standby and will launch attacks when it helps extend one of Taft’s strings or to get a person off of his partner. Although Tyler is Taft’s partner in crime I believe that Taft is the mastermind since if Taft gets axed off first I find that Tyler is much easier to read. Another piece of evidence supporting this theory is that Tyler claims he is an Ike main; however, whenever I face him he is always Pac-Man who Taft deems is a troll character. In addition, the fact that he follows Taft’s agenda makes it obvious he is a partner in crime. I believe that Tyler can be viable, but I have vague memories of facing his Ike, I wouldn’t mind playing Tyler again, but maybe in a 1v1 environment opposed to facing him with Taft in the same room.

Kevin: King of the Lust

You know what is surprising I never seen this coming despite how obvious it is. Back in the Xat days when I knew Kevin as Blue or Survivor he was often nicknamed BlueWaffles so he was familiar with lewd concepts, but it wasn’t until I started playing him in Sm4sh of all things I realized his destiny as the King of the Lust. I remember it was one day in the summer me and Believe were playing Sm4sh and were looking for other players when surprisingly Kevin played. I was glad to see him again since we rarely talked so the two of us faced Kevin with Freddy joining in later. After playing Kevin enough I noticed a pattern in his character choices, most of his characters used their butt to fight whether it be a vital part of their arsenal or not. Some of these characters included Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, and to a lesser extent Palutena. Apparently Kevin is all about that bass and likes characters that use it on the battlefield. Rather than getting his butt destroyed apparently it proved somewhat effective until Believe started getting in the way. I also seen other signs such as Kevin sharing porn videos on another site and engaging in other lewd acts that earned him the title of king of the lust. Kevin is a cool person, but I haven’t seen him much lately so I guess he’s busy testing his lust in certain situations.

CC: Actually Likes Fedoras

Ladies and gentlemen, it was deemed impossible, but I have found somebody that likes fedoras and his name is CC. The story takes place when I was getting ready for a trip to Tennessee with my family. One of my parents bought a fedora and started acting like a hippy so I decided to mention this to the first person that came to mind which was CC. After discussing with him I was shocked to find that he actually likes fedoras. There’s nothing wrong with liking fedoras, but the fact that CC, a guy who does enjoy memes, likes fedoras un-ironically despite it intrigues me. Perhaps this fedora obsession is what keeps him from updating his let’s play channels, seriously though dude, if you’re going to wear fedoras then why do you groom your hair so much. Don’t get me wrong, your hair looks great, but if your hair is amazing, why do you want to cover it up with a hat? Anyway, CC’s a great guy and it’s always fun chilling with him even if it’s not often. Hmm… I wonder if I should get a fedora as well, I have been told I would look good in one… oh great now I am getting hooked on fedoras.

Gavos: Duck Hunt Dictator

So how about Duck Hunt? Ooh look, squirrel! So how about Duck Hunt? Ooh look, squirrel! Ha, Duck Hunt eats your character for breakfast. So how about Duck Hunt? Ooh look, squirrel! The Duck Hunt Amiibo is a national symbol and should be placed in every household. So how about Duck Hunt? Ooh look, squirrel! This tier list doesn’t put Duck Hunt as top tier it is false and the creator must be stoned. So how about Duck Hunt? Ooh look, squirrel! Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Duck Hunt? Yeah, you can pretty much get the idea. Gavos has an obsession with Duck Hunt that makes other people I know that love their characters look uninspired. Although, this doesn’t mean it is for the best as Gavos is OCD about Duck Hunt, dictating messages about Duck Hunt in the main Sm4sh Skype Chat surprising others when he doesn’t speak of the dog’s name. Gavos is a good player, but if he is preaching about how Duck Hunt is unstoppable I expect results from him. I mean even though Gavos beat me in matches whenever he was Duck Hunt, I believe this was mainly from the lack of experience I have on the MU opposed to Duck Hunt just being the best character. Also when Gavos played in one of my Sm4sh tournaments he did great and made it far, but he got curb-stomped by Taka and iFox both using Captain Falcon. So Gavos, congrats on your undying love for the mutt and the duck, it’s alright to have fun with Duck Hunt just don’t end up dictating it like Hitler, or Stalin, or Konami’s president, or… *the remainder of this message has been censored by Konami*.

Foodies: Letter Spammer

(Credit to Lil-Kitten94 for the Marth picture)

S o h o w a b o u t F o o d i e s a n d h e r l e t t e r s p a m w i t h Y o s h i n e n d o. Bah, I can’t do this, it’s annoying to type like this. Foodies has been quite busy this year being the administrator of the ever lively site, Nintendodojo / Allisbrawl. One of her daily activities included fixing the trading card game system, by just making sure the card creators added a card that reads RIP Nintendodojo. Another activity was supporting the sites activities by actively spectating in the trivia contests even when the other users aren’t getting annoyed by her stealing all the points. Her tasks also include flirting with Penta (don’t lie to me Foodies, I know the truth) and spamming letters with Yoshinendo. I remember going to Yoshinendo’s profile one day out of complete boredom and I found the chain of single letters left by Foodies. I was so impressed by it I decided to land a combo breaker on it much to her dismay. This didn’t stop Foodies from her job though as she simply restarted the combo when I was gone. Although AiB / NDJ is alternating between its deathbed and a chance for revival I will admit that Foodies did a good job as an admin and that she is probably one of the last administrators that will have a legacy on that site unless things turn around.

Jerr: Best Mario Kart Golf Clan War Organizer

Dang, that was a mouthful! So apparently I didn’t know this existed or if it’s a popular thing, but apparently there are Mario Kart Golf Clan Wars for the Happy Mariokart Friends clan. The way a golf clan war works is that in the end all their wins are converted to losses and vice versa. It is a bizarre system created by Jerr which apparently awards players for scoring low opposed to high. Which defeats the purpose if everyone can just bag at the start of the game, but I digress. Jerr has come up with an interesting concept that most of the clan is generally happy with and when the group is actually trying they have potential of being a strong clan. I don’t know how revolutionary the idea of golf clan wars can be, but it is a unique idea which I can respect. Besides this, Jerr also tried some other ideas with Sm4sh including an online tournament known as the Cup Cup and another online tournament known as King of the Hill. While the King of the Hill idea didn’t take off that well his Cup Cup tournament was fairly amusing and I will always remember it (no, I am not just saying that because I won it). So shout out to Jerr for trying unique ideas and I hope to see more of these cool competitions and ideas from you in the future.

Bones: MK8 Summer 2015 Ladder Champion

Okay so before we begin I would like to point out that this was a 2v2 ladder, meaning that Bones was not alone. In the ladder his partner was Blood Thirsty Ike; however, since I have no multi-awards I decided to give the award to Bones since he was the more active of the two on the ladder and also was team captain. Sorry to BTI; however, if it makes him feel better he is an honorable mention. Ah I remember when I heard the announcement of there being a second season for the Mario Kart 8 despite the lackluster first season. I remember people complaining that 1v1 wouldn’t work and it should be 2v2 which would be active. The final results of this were six complete teams and four incomplete teams with one full game being played. I guess that makes it more active than 1v1 could have been (shouldn’t have doubted me TLG). Anyway, Bones wanted to play a ladder game so he and BTI challenged Hawk and Linus to a match. They actually completed the match and won getting the points. After that, people didn’t believe they were stoppable, but I wasn’t ready to give up my championship title from last season to them. So I recruited Snicks and we did our best to end the reign; however, there were glitches on NDJ that kept us from properly forming a team and with the four of us never being on at the same time we could do nothing. The ladder might have not been the most successful, but I congratulate Bones and his team for winning since their skills at Mario Kart 8 are commendable. Bones better watch his back though, next ladder season the Fruity Spin Dancers are coming for his title.

Yoshinendo: Most Likely to Kick Down a Sandcastle

Well I can assure you that Yoshinendo here is not a beach person. The slight sight of sand is enough to give him cancer and make him cringe deeply. This probably originated back when he was a moderator on AiB / NDJ for Mario Kart 8. When he hosted Mario Kart 8 events and overlooked the game he played an active part, but had a pure hatred for sand tracks like Excite Bike, Bone Dry Ruins, GCN Dry Dry Desert, GBA Cheese Land, and any other track with sand in it such as the SNES Mario Circuits in past games. After Yoshinendo realized that he had betters things to do then sit around on AiB / NDJ he decided to leave, but first complained about Mario Kart 8 claiming that anyone who likes sand tracks could never be his friend. Nowadays, Yoshinendo rests in peace somewhere doing some other thing I have no knowledge about. All I know is that he is obsessed with girls with a clock face, so if you are a girl with that, I think I found you a new man. Anyway, beware the next time that you’re at the beach because if Yoshinendo is there he will not only kick down your sand castle, but try removing all the sand from the beach as well.

Masked_P2: Sm4sh Replay Spammer

Oh look, I got a replay on Sm4sh I wonder who sent it? Oh of course, it’s from Masked_P2. So Masked_P2 is still a mysterious character to me, I remember back when I was holding Brawl tournaments back in 2014 he joined under the alias Melee4Life. Then after I was done hosting them I haven’t heard from him in a while until Sm4sh came out and he got a Wii-U. I added him, but had not heard a lot from him until the game came out. Then I started seeing him on more and remembered him although I had not talked to him via AiB or any type of messaging in forever. I remember one time I was playing Shado and he decided to join for some matches. His playstyle with Falco, Marth, and Falcon intrigued me since he seemed able to take care of Shado one of the stronger players I know, yet I could read his actions fairly easy. Although, the most recent time I played him was a while ago I still got a ton of replays from him. He might have died down a bit more lately, but he still has probably sent me the most Sm4sh replays with Raheem, Freddy, or iFox coming as a close second. These replays were interesting sometimes being of flashy kills or just some hilarious antics, I wouldn’t mind hearing from Masked_P2 again, but I just hope he doesn’t overkill on the replays.

Jaedsterking: Most Likely to Try Calling Out ZeRo or Etika

ZeRo is one of the top players in Sm4sh who remained king for a little under a year before his title was taken. Still regardless of the fact he lost his title as the champion of Sm4sh he is still a great player and can crush nearly everyone. On the other hand, I cannot judge Etika’s skill, but he has a massive fan base in addition to his love for Smash so I could assume that he is fairly good at this game and can probably beat a decent chunk of people. The point is that they’re insanely good and you would either have to be ballsy or not thinking straight to call one of them out to a match. Well, Mr. Jaedsterking here tried to do such the thing calling out both of them to an Iron Maiden match. I remember relaxing in the Skype Smash chat when Hazza linked that somebody was calling out ZeRo and Etika to matches. A bunch of the group decided to go to his stream and watch his antics; however, I didn’t think I should bother until I saw something that changed my mind. Jaedsterking claimed that he was a ROB main and one of the strongest ROB mains at that. After hearing this I knew I had no choice, but to go up against him and prove he was not ready. Eventually he hosted a viewer tournament, Round 1 I defeated a Shulk main, Round 2 I beat a guy named Rath which will be another story, but was amusing in itself. Then I had to go and lose Round 3 to a Pac-Man player named Riptide who was decent, but Jaedsterking got knocked out in Round 2 so he stopped showing the tournament and forgot it happened. Later, I got my chance to 1v1 him in viewer matches. After figuring out I used ROB rather than challenge me with his ROB he tried playing characters that he had no experience with just for the upper hand in the MU. Game 1 I played against his Villager which just tried pocketing my gyro and I killed him the same way both times (reflecting his tree back at him). Then Game 2 he switched to Fox which he did better with, but I killed him with a gyro on the ledge into meteor smash which any powerful ROB player should know. Also his goal of challenging ZeRo or Etika failed so I guess we won’t be hearing from him, although Jaedsterking thank you for the hilarious entertainment, but please don’t talk trash about beating the two if you can’t even beat me.

BlueStriker: Exotic Egyptian

(Credit to Megamario5599 for the Little Mac picture).

I am surprised at the variety of countries people I have met came from. I know many from Puerto Rico, some from Ecuador, plenty from the United Kingdom, a couple people from Sweden, a person from Ireland, person from Belgium, person from Italy, a few people from China, some from Japan, one from Ghana, one from South Korea, one from Chile and now I can add Egypt to that list. I met BlueStriker through the Skype Sm4sh chat and he has been a nice person to chat with. I didn’t even realize he was from Egypt until somebody brought up Amiibos and he got annoyed at how Nintendo’s support in Egypt is lackluster compared to other countries. I remember playing BlueStriker a few matches and while he wasn’t necessarily the best player he was still pretty good and I liked his Mac and Dark Pit. I also remember him wrecking Jaedsterking on stream and doing alright in Jaed’s viewer tournament only losing to the champion of the tournament. So it’s been nice getting to know you Striker, hopefully we can play some more Sm4sh in the new year and maybe in the last patch Little Mac will get some buffs.

Rath: Most Likely to Judge A Book by the Cover

Always remember that looks are deceiving, you never can tell what a person is like until you have known them enough. Unfortunately, Rath did not seem to understand this concept and he paid the price for it. When I and my friends were messing around on Jaedsterking’s stream he held a viewer tournament which we decided to join. The tournament had Me, Hazza, BlueStriker, Jaedsterking, Rath, and a bunch of others. I ended up facing Rath in Round 2 who at the time was the person Jaed feared the most. In fact, Rath ended up being the reason that Jaed hates Sonic and put a ban on Sonic for the tournament. Now, here is a rundown of how the tournament match worked out. Game 1 begins and I enter with my Falcon tag making Rath suspect that I will be playing as Captain Falcon. He picks Marth, who apparently isn’t even a good matchup for Falcon, and expects an easy time. Although when the match began he realized I was ROB and grew frustrated stating he dislikes ROB. Rath kept the games close, but I won the first game and Rath was discouraged. Rath ended up begging for Jaed to allow Sonic since he felt it was the only way to beat my annoying ROB which Jaed allowed for the sake of keeping him in the tournament. Rath switched to Sonic and picked Arena Ferox expecting to win, but much to his surprise and mine as well I played patiently and beat him. Rath is a decent player and I will say his Sonic is decent, but the lesson here is never judge a person by their name or you will get cat-fished.

Galindo: SSBFC’s Top Veteran

(Credit to moochypooch for the Lickitung picture).

I wonder what ever happened to SSBFC. I remember back in 2011 when I played in some of their Mario Kart tournaments. Some of the members got annoyed I kept stealing first place and accused me of hacking, but besides that the site was pretty active at the time and a decent place. After Mario Kart died down there I stopped checking there regularly until like 2014 where I came back from a while and the site died down a bit, then after the site left my mind I didn’t come back until now in 2015 where the site rivals AiB in which one may die first. I’m not saying SSBFC is a bad site, but it isn’t as lively as it was. Most of the members stopped being active, but there are veterans around with probably one of the most noticeable ones being Galindo. I remember playing him in Mario Kart a couple of times and he was a pretty chill dude. Galindo is clearly a veteran since he remembers me every time I came back from the depths of inactivity and probably has a strong memory of most other users. Galindo also contributes to the site in numerous ways with gifts and ideas so he has given his fair share of time. So if a person visited SSBFC, Galindo will probably still be around.

Dreamy: Head of All the Skype Chats

Who is this Dreamy guy and why is he in this Skype chat? Let’s check another Skype chat, what he’s one of the administrators of the chat, he’s an administrator in this one too! Oh look at that, he’s the only administrator of this group chat. Dreamy is probably one of the more active Skype members and he is in many Skype group chats. I find it odd that I am giving Dreamy this award since back in 2012 when he had his notorious run as zackart12 I never thought I would even be interacting with him. Dreamy has come a long way though and has integrated himself into many different communities. In a way Dreamy is a social butterfly playing multiple games with varying groups of people. Dreamy helped these groups he was a part in by creating a general chat for Skype Smash, Skype Splatoon, and many other chats that helped the communities from mariokartwii.com mingle and grow. I don’t know how good he is in Splatoon since I haven’t played him, but I could see that Dreamy is an aspiring player in Mario Kart 8 and Sm4sh hopefully whom I can face a bit more in the new year.

BlueTerror: FalconXD from The Past

Dang, talk about looking into a reflection. I remember a year ago when I played Brawl with my friends, back then I was only a ROB player and Kirby player, but more people probably recognized my Kirby at the time. I swear that looking at BlueTerror he reminds me of my past self. I first met him on AiB / NDJ when he wanted to join one of my Sm4sh tournaments, he joined and I heard from Snicks that he played a lot like me. I saw BlueTerror on the chat one day and decided to play him in a match. The match we played he was a blue Kirby just like I was back in Brawl and the match’s lag rivaled some of the Brawl matches I played with friends. He also fought similar to me looking for traps where he could rack up multiple hits and using his dair like I do to trap people. BlueTerror also used his stone which annoyed me a little bit with all the lag just like it annoyed all my friends back in Brawl. BlueTerror even liked going for kills with the hammer like I did. Literally the only difference between the way he fought and the way I fought in my rookie days was that I could tolerate items while he would rage-quit at the sight of them. Besides that BlueTerror is a great person that frequently supported my Sm4sh tournaments and is one of the reasons I hope that I can host more in the New Year. Keep at it BlueTerror one day you’ll become a legendary Kirby (or a legendary squid if you’re still in a Splatoon phase).